Ships in 24 hours

  • Added by My Identity Doctor
    If you have a child with a disability or other special needs, your child may receive support at school from a Teaching Assistant, also known as a Teacher’s Aide or Educational Assistant, or a Paraprofessional or Instructional Aide depending on where you are—and sometimes, according to their training, depending on where you live. Today, we’re going to call them Teaching Assistants or TAs. Teaching assistants are often very passionate about ensuring kids with special learning needs get the most they can out of all aspects of school—in the classroom, the gym, on field trips, and when socializing with their peers. Sometimes, TAs will even work with a child through a few grades, to minimize the adjustment needed when they move up to a new classroom.
    [caption id="attachment_4112" align="alignnone" width="300"] Read More
  • Added by My Identity Doctor
    Blog Image
    Back To Scool Yellow - Bus Ecole Jaune clip art
    June is Student Safety Month, and from our teachers to school nurses, to principals and custodial staff, to bus drivers and lunch supervisors, to educational assistants and volunteers, we know there are dozens of people that students encounter during the day to keep them safe! While the amount of supervision eases up as kids get older—unsupervised, or less supervised lunch, walks home, and school trips—students then take more responsibility for not only their own safety, but helping others, too. We have a lot of people to thank for keeping students safe—and yes, that includes stud


Subscribe our newsletter and get all latest updated news about latest product, promortion and offers