Ships in 24 hours

  • Added by My Identity Doctor
    Blog Image
    celebratory new years 2016 image: bow and rainbow confetti on blue background.Did you know that only 8% of people actually achieve their New Year’s Resolutions? [1] Okay, don’t give ups so quick—that’s probably because the other 92% of people aren’t setting smart goals to tackle… or, they’re trying to do too many things at once!
    Make small changes
    I get it: you want to lose that extra [insert number here] pounds. It might seem like it’s a better idea to just eat super well and exercise six days a week right off the hop and get used to it, but guess what? That’s a re


Subscribe our newsletter and get all latest updated news about latest product, promortion and offers