Ships in 24 hours

  • Added by My Identity Doctor
    If you have a child with a disability or other special needs, your child may receive support at school from a Teaching Assistant, also known as a Teacher’s Aide or Educational Assistant, or a Paraprofessional or Instructional Aide depending on where you are—and sometimes, according to their training, depending on where you live. Today, we’re going to call them Teaching Assistants or TAs. Teaching assistants are often very passionate about ensuring kids with special learning needs get the most they can out of all aspects of school—in the classroom, the gym, on field trips, and when socializing with their peers. Sometimes, TAs will even work with a child through a few grades, to minimize the adjustment needed when they move up to a new classroom.
    [caption id="attachment_4112" align="alignnone" width="300"] Read More
  • Added by My Identity Doctor
    The concept of school nurses, for me as a Canadian living in a suburban area, is a bit foreign. However, even if you or your child has a school nurse present in their school, you may or may not be aware of all these health care providers do to keep kids healthy during the school day. If your child has a nurse present in their school, even a day or two a week, and your child has a chronic medical condition, your child’s school nurse may be an important person in their educational experience. School nurses, in part, help to ensure children have access to care that promotes positive development and optimal school experiences unhindered by illness (chronic or acute), safety concern


Subscribe our newsletter and get all latest updated news about latest product, promortion and offers